Sunday, December 2, 2007

My First Official Appearance as MWA 2008: The Falmouth Village Christmas Parade

Today I participated in the largest Christmas Parade in my entire home state of Massachusetts: The Falmouth Village Christmas Parade on Cape Cod. A large crowd gathered on the sidelines to see the decorative floats, bagpipers, Clydesdale horses, and Santa & Mrs. Claus. They cheered me on along the whole parade route despite the 30 degree temperatures!







I had the chance to see lots of children and families, and I was able to wish them all a big, "happy holidays" from Ms. Wheelchair America. I also got to meet some clowns from the Shriners organization who had everybody laughing.


I feel really lucky that my first official appearance as Ms. Wheelchair America 2008 was in my own state of Massachusetts.