- Did you find any election day surprises today?
- A physical barrier at a polling place?
- Polling places without accessible parking?
- Confusing voting machines?
- Inability to cast a private vote?
- Harrassment by poll workers?
What was your experience today?
Tell Us Your Story - we want to hear your story, bad or good. Please send your stories of today's voting experiences to Jim Dickson at AAPD. Please also identify your community and the polling location at which you voted. AAPD is committed to the enforcement of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA).
Full participation in American society must include full access to voting in all its aspects, on an equal and independent basis. Election Day is one day when every American is free and must be equal. Election Day is one day when every American is measured by their willing participation in American democracy. Individuals with disabilities must be able to participate fully and equally in American democracy.
A Service of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD).