Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Upcoming Appearance: Ski For Light, January 20-24, 2008


Black Hills Regional Ski for Light: 2008 - Janurary 20 to Janurary 24

I have been invited to attend the 30th annual Black Hills Regional Ski For Light event in South Dakota in my official role as Ms. Wheelchair America, 2008. I will be participating in both adaptive Alpine (down hill) and Nordic (cross-country) skiing during this event. I have been skiing in New England for years, and I'm looking forward to trying some of the trails out west!

Ski for Light offers programs to the blind, visually impaired, and physically challenged. All skill levels are welcome from beginner to experienced skiers.

Lodging and all other activities are centered in the historic western town of Deadwood, South Dakota. For additional details or a skier application click here; for a guide/volunteer application click here.

Check back in for pictures in late January...